Baby's Growth: Size of a large eggplant! I think we are at about 15 inches long and a little over 2 pounds. I can really tell he's getting bigger! He likes to kick me in the side on a regular basis.
Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis.
Cravings: It seems like when I crave something and then have that, I don't want to eat it for a while after that. Make sense? I enjoy it at the time, and then after I don't want to see it for a long time...Weird.
How I'm Feeling: I am still feeling really great. I am tired by 9ish every night, but I have always been a person to go to bed early. My back has been a little sore lately, but that's about it! I'm wondering when the exhaustion will come back. I have heard around 32 weeks you start feeling tired again.
Movement: I am feeling lots of kicks these days. I feel him kicking all the time now. My stomach will just start moving and it is the coolest feeling.
Favorite Moment this Week: We are finally starting to plan his nursery. We are not planning to live where we live now for a long time, but I still want to make his nursery special. We have been trying to figure out where to buy a crib from and how we want to decorate. Thanks to Pinterest, I have lots of ideas. I love dreaming about this with Josh and planning his sweet space.
Sleeping: I average about eight hours a night, give or take. I have always slept at least eight hours at night, and I'm thankful that has not changed! I do get up a couple times to use the bathroom, but I usually can fall back asleep pretty quickly. I am very thankful for sleep right now!
Clothes: My leggings are definitely the most comfortable things right now. I feel like all of my pants with the bands are getting tighter and tighter...I am wondering if I will have to get another pair before all is said and done.
Most looking forward to: Baby Showers! We don't have any dates set yet, but I know some are in the works. I can't wait to have stuff for BC. Emotionally I am SO READY for him to be here, but we physically do not have much for him. Hopefully soon we will be all prepared!
Thankful for: The time off for Christmas break. I have 3 more days and I am off for 2 weeks. That is definitely a perk about being a teacher. I love teaching and love my students, but I need a break and so do they. I can't wait for family time and the lazy days ahead. I hope we get some of BC's nursery done over the break. We are planning to paint for sure!

1 comment:
Your bumpdates makes me so happy. :) I can't wait to meet this sweet boy!!
Post a Comment