Friday, December 27, 2013

Bumpdate~ 29 Weeks


Baby's Growth: Size of a butternut squash! We are at about 15 inches long and a little over 2 1/2 pounds. I can really tell he's getting bigger! He likes to kick me in the side on a regular basis. 

Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis. 

Cravings: Hoping for homemade pancakes soon!


How I'm Feeling: I am still feeling really great. I am tired by 9ish every night, but I have always been a person to go to bed early. My back has been a little sore lately, but that's about it! I'm wondering when the exhaustion will come back. I have heard around 32 weeks you start feeling tired again. 


Movement: I am feeling lots of kicks these days. I feel him kicking all the time now. My stomach will just start moving and it is the coolest feeling.
I also think he keeps his feet up by my ribs. That's not so comfortable.

Favorite Moment this Week:
I found out that I passed my glucose test! What a relief to not worry about that.

Sleeping: I average about eight hours a night, give or take. I have always slept at least eight hours at night, and I'm thankful that has not changed! I do get up a couple times to use the bathroom, but I usually can fall back asleep pretty quickly. I am very thankful for sleep right now!

Clothes: My leggings are definitely the most comfortable things right now. I feel like all of my pants with the bands are getting tighter and tighter...I am wondering if I will have to get another pair before all is said and done. 



Most looking forward to: We are having his room painted this weekend! I can't wait because it's going to freshen up the space.

Thankful for: The memories that were made during this last Christmas season as just the 2 of us. So sweet!

1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVED every moment spent with you during Christmas!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!