Baby's Growth: Size of a head of cauliflower! I think we are at about 14.5 inches long and 2 pounds.
Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis.
Cravings: Nothing crazy this week but with all the rainy weather I am still loving soup!
How I'm Feeling: Since I am now in the 2nd trimester, I have so much more energy. I am still tired by 9:30 every night, but I feel a lot better during the day. I'm very thankful that I haven't really been sick throughout the pregnancy, but I was very tired for a while. For now, I'm great!
Movement: I am feeling lots of kicks these days. I feel him kicking all the time now. My stomach will just start moving and it is the coolest feeling. This weekend I got my first rib kick.
Favorite Moment this Week: This past weekend was filled with relaxation and lots of time with friends. We celebrated a friend's birthday Saturday night and went out Sunday night for a friend Christmas date. We are blessed with so many wonderful friends who are all excited about the arrival of Ben Curtis.
Sleeping: I average about eight hours a night, give or take. I have always slept at least eight hours at night, and I'm thankful that has not changed! I do get up a couple times to use the bathroom, but I usually can fall back asleep pretty quickly. I am very thankful for sleep right now!
Clothes: My leggings are definitely the most comfortable things right now. I also got this sweater in off-white this weekend from Target and I LOVE it! I'm thinking I may need the grey one too :)
Most looking forward to: 2 more weeks off for Christmas! The countdown is on!
Thankful for: The time Josh and I have together. We are spending lots of time on the weekends just us and it is so good. I love that man more everyday, and God blessed me big time by making him my husband. He is going to be the best dad, and I can't wait!

1 comment:
You are SO beautiful! LOVE your sweater!!! XOXO
Post a Comment