Cravings: I am still loving any type of carb. The flavor thing is not getting to me as much these days, so I am happy to want good tasting food again. Cereal has been soooo good lately!
How I'm Feeling: Since I am now in the 2nd trimester, I have so much more energy. I am still tired by 9:30 every night, but I feel a lot better during the day. I'm very thankful that I haven't really been sick throughout the pregnancy, but I was very tired for a while. For now, I'm great!
Movement: I have heard that at first it feels like popcorn popping and I'm pretty sure I have felt that! I am excited to start feeling some more movement.
Favorite Moment this Week: We had another great day on the lake this past weekend. I am all about this fall weather, so it is so wonderful to be out in! We rode around in the boat and just relaxed.
Sleeping: I average about eight hours a night, give or take. I have always slept at least eight hours at night, and I'm thankful that has not changed! I do get up a couple times to use the bathroom, but I usually can fall back asleep pretty quickly. I am very thankful for sleep right now!
Clothes: I bought some black pants at Target this week for work. I couldn't take it any longer. I have found a few maternity shirts at Target as well, but I am just wearing a bigger size in lots of regular shirts. I'm loving the boatneck shirts from Loft outlet and Target!
Most looking forward to: Feeling our baby move for the first time. Also, our 20 week appointment to find out what sweet baby Dove is! When we are asked what we want we both reply with the proper "a healthy baby". However, I would love to have a sweet little girl, and Josh wants a little boy. But seriously, we will be thrilled with either one. I always say I can go get my little girl from China one day.
Thankful for: I am thankful for how our sweet baby is growing and growing! I can't wait to see how different our baby looks from when we saw them last...14 weeks! I think we are going to be amazed!
Thankful for: I am thankful for how our sweet baby is growing and growing! I can't wait to see how different our baby looks from when we saw them last...14 weeks! I think we are going to be amazed!

1 comment:
You get cuter and cuter!!!!! XOXO
Post a Comment