Cravings: Cereal has been soooo good lately! I also made some delicious pumpkin chocolate chip muffins that were delish!
How I'm Feeling: Since I am now in the 2nd trimester, I have so much more energy. I am still tired by 9:30 every night, but I feel a lot better during the day. I'm very thankful that I haven't really been sick throughout the pregnancy, but I was very tired for a while. For now, I'm great!
Movement: I have heard that at first it feels like popcorn popping and I'm pretty sure I have felt that! I am excited to start feeling some more movement.
Favorite Moment this Week: We had a wonderful weekend filled with lots of great moments. We bought a new car Friday night. I am so excited, and I feel more like a soon to be mom. Saturday we hung out with some good friends. It was a great time filled with football and good food. Sunday, we spent the morning with Josh's dad. We were able to take him outside on a walk. He is still improving a little everyday. Then we went to visit my family for the day. It was a great weekend!
Sleeping: I average about eight hours a night, give or take. I have always slept at least eight hours at night, and I'm thankful that has not changed! I do get up a couple times to use the bathroom, but I usually can fall back asleep pretty quickly. I am very thankful for sleep right now!
Clothes: I went on a shopping spree at oldanvy.com! They were having a big Columbus day sale, so I am waiting to receive that stuff in the mail. It will be nice to have more shirts to choose from.
Most looking forward to: We go Wednesday to find out what we're having! We are so excited and can't wait to find out. We are meeting my fam for dinner that night to reveal the big news. I can't wait to share!
Thankful for: I am thankful for how Josh's dad is improving more and more each day. He was able to stand 6 times today! Please keep praying he continues to heal! God is so amazing and always provides.

2 comments:
You've popped! You look great! :)
Great picture!
Post a Comment