This past weekend, Josh and I traveled to Raleigh, NC for a conference. I work for an amazing company called National Agents Alliance, and it was the yearly national convention. I love this company because although we sell life insurance, the entire conference was about becoming a better person, the best you can be. It was so encouraging to hear success stories of those that have been in the business and what could be our future! We also had a church service on Sunday morning before the conference was over. How many companies do you know of that have a church service at their national conference? We are truly blessed to be apart of NAA!
Saturday night they had an awards ceremony, and they had a red carpet set up!
We will be receiving an award next year, I hope!


5 comments:
I love the picture, you both look amazing :) !! And I am glad that you enjoyed the conference !! Love you Van
So exciting!! You look gorg. :)
you look so pretty hun!
Such a beautiful couple!!! XOXO
What a fun conference. Love your dress!
Post a Comment