Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love 1

Happy February sweet readers! 


I have decided that for the month of February I am going to post everyday about something I love. There are so many things in my life that I love and that I'm blessed with, and I want to take the time to think about all of those things. 
So for the first day of February...
I love my relationship with Jesus Christ! 
My word for the year is DEVOTION, and I have been amazed at all God has done since I have focused on being more devoted to Him. It's amazing what you will learn if you just let Him speak to you and be open to what He wants you to learn. He has already blessed us so much this year, and I'm so excited to see what else he has in store!

I came across this on Pinterest, and it has so many great reminders of who God is and what He does!

I hope as the month continues you all take time to focus on the things you love and be thankful for each and every one of them.



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I saw that on pinterest and love it!!!
I need to write it down! What a great idea to blog about the things you love.

Nicole said...

I love this idea Van!!! I can't wait for more of your posts!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

That is crazy that we decided to do the same thing~ Crazy I say!!! XOXO