Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life Lately

We haven't had too much going on lately, but life couldn't be better! Going through life with my husband is so wonderful and more fun than I could have ever imagined!
I can't believe that we have been married for almost 9 months already! Time has flown and I'm trying to treasure every moment. I know that we will never get this time back, and I know that one day we will look back at the days when it was just us and somewhat miss them. 

We are going to be moving into our house soon! I'm so excited to have more space. We have been in an apartment since we got married and it's so small. I'm glad we have been here, though. It's been really close to Josh's job and his family. However, we will be really close to our church once we move. I am so excited about that! 

Here are some inspirations for decorating once we move to our house (thanks to Pinterest)!






What did we do without Pinterest? 

Hope you're having a great week!!


3 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVE all you ideas and can't wait to visit! XOXO

Nicole said...

I am so glad to know that things are going well. I want to know how all your new job stuff is coming!!!

Jamie said...

Can't wait to see the new place! I'm sure you'll have it decorated so cute thanks to Pinterest :)