Today I'm loving the number 7!
This number is so special to Josh and I for many reasons...
-We are 7 years apart
-We were married on May 7th
-TODAY is 7th...which means we have been married for 9 months!
-Not really anything special but my favorite show is 7th Heaven :)
I can't believe we have been married for 9 months. Time flies, friends! Enjoy every second of it because we will never get these days back. I'm excited for May 7, 2012 because we will be celebrating in the amazing Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! I can't wait :)
Thank you for the best 9 months of my life sweet husband of mine!
Isn't he so handsome?


3 comments:
Happy 9 months sweet daughter and son!!! Love you both! XOXO
So sweet!! I can't believe you are almost through the first year!
I was already smiling when I saw your post title because it reminded me of my friend Stephanie, who just LOVES the number seven.
And I'm still smiling because I love this post! I know it's not the seventh anymore, but happy nine months of marriage! You two make an absolutely adorable couple.
Post a Comment