Monday, February 6, 2012

Love 6

Today I'm loving the website I worked on today for my job!

Now, we have an awesome website to send people to if they are looking for life insurance: http://www.naadove.com/

I'm thankful for all the resources my company provides!



How was your weekend?

Ours was very relaxing full of family time!

On Saturday we hung out with Josh's fam and my SIL and I traded ideas on Pinterest :) She has been cooking up a storm with Pinterest finds and she inspired me to cook more of my pinned recipes! Can't wait to try some new things this week!

This looks so delish...found here!

My SIL made this recently and said it was awesome...found here!

We ended the weekend by watching the Superbowl with my family! It was a fun night paying most attention to the commercials, but I was really glad the Giants won! The best part is seeing them celebrate at the end...what a feeling!

Tune back in this week to see what else I'm loving!


No comments: