Today I am loving our church!
I have posted about it before, but it is becoming a big part of our lives! Josh is starting to get really involved with the music ministry and I am so proud of him and the amazing gift God gave him!
I will have to post a video of him singing a solo sometime soon!
This Monday the women's ministry bible study is starting back up! We are going to be doing the new Beth Moore study, and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to spend more time with the girls in our Sunday school class and also learning from the Beth Moore. I am also so ready for whatever God is going to teach me through this amazing study.
Have any of you done this study?
Also, here is a great prayer for today!
Happy Sunday!


2 comments:
James is so so good!! I love it!
My small group just started James two weeks ago. It's amazing! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment