Today I'm loving Saturday!
Saturday is the best day of the week. My husband is off of work and we are able to spend all day together. We usually always have something to do, but we get to do it together and that is what's important!
This Saturday we are working some (for my business) and then spending some time with his fam tonight. Excited for a relaxing day :)
I also love Saturdays because they will be the days in our future that we will be able to do little projects around our home! I have so many ideas, and most of them are short 1 day projects.
Thanks, Pinterest for the inspiration!
I would love to find a cabinet similar to this and paint it for our TV stand
Framing our bathroom mirrors
I can't wait to put up pretty shelving like this a picture collages
I hope all of you enjoy your Saturday!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment