Monday, June 6, 2011

{Our Wedding Day Slideshow}

I received something very exciting in the mail a couple days ago...
Our wedding pictures and a fabulous wedding day slideshow!
It is wonderful, and I am so excited to share it with everyone!

For any photography needs be sure to contact MyLife Photography! Catherine is fabulous and helped make our special day very memorable.



5 comments:

Mom in the Fishbowl said...

How beautiful!!!

Nicole said...

Just precious!

Kristin said...

I'm a new followed and I have to say...I LOVE this slideshow. Your face, your husband's face, your family's faces...they all exude happiness! What a wonderful memory to have to treasure for a lifetime!

~Kristin

Sharon Ankerich said...

I LOVED it!!! Will watch it a hundred times probably. Can't wait to show the girls tomorrow!!! Love you with all my heart and truly one of the best days of my life!
XOXO

Jamie said...

These are beautiful!