Time for the honeymoon blog post! I love looking back through all of the pictures and reliving the best week of our lives. We absolutely loved Maui and can't wait to go back one day!
Our honeymoon began in downtown Atlanta. We stayed at the beautiful Weston and enjoyed the most beautiful view! We were very close to the top, and we could see all of Atlanta.

Before we headed to the airport the next day we had a delicious breakfast in bed. It was so great to wake up and not get ready for breakfast!

From our hotel room we could see where Josh bought my beautiful ring...

We could also see where he proposed to me! I thought it was so sweet to be able to see those special places!

Our flight was that afternoon, and we were so excited!

When we got to Maui it was already dark. We found something to eat and headed to where we would be staying for the next week. We were very surprised to find a beautiful and spacious villa! It was bigger than our apartment we now live in! We loved it!
The bed was so comfortable, and I loved the palm trees that hung above the bed~

Our bathroom was also really nice~

Here is the kitchen. We didn't use this very much, but it was very nice to have~

The living room~

The entire living room/kitchen area~

This was one of our views when we woke up the next morning...
breathtaking~

We decided to grab some breakfast and head out to explore~

The water was so blue a beautiful~

It was amazing to see volcanos on one side and the amazing ocean on the other~

One of the beaches at our resort~

The water was so clear and the coral was beautiful~

Our pool was amazing too~


Our footprints~

The first picture of us in Maui~

We enjoyed exploring our resort so much! Little did we know, there was so much more to see! Stay tune for more of our amazing honeymoon!

8 comments:
Yay! I love this! Your week looks so beautiful and your night in Atlanta seems so special!
Looks amazing! Can't wait to see the rest!!
Y'alls villa looks great and those pictures are beautiful! Can't wait to see more :)
It looks so wonderful! All your pictures make me want to go hop on a flight to Hawaii!
I love this post :) can't wait for the rest !!!!
Yay! Loved seeing all that you all saw and enjoyed!!! XOXO
Oh, these are beautiful! I cannot wait to see the rest. I've always wanted to visit Hawaii!
What a fabulous honeymoon! Great pictures!
Post a Comment