Friday, June 3, 2011

{Happy Friday}


Happy Friday friends!


I am updating this between two job interviews. I had my first one this morning, and I have the second one this afternoon! The first went very well. I left with a great feeling about that one! Hopefully the second one goes well too!
It's all about confidence...


This weekend is a busy weekend for us...

It's the last wedding we have in this wedding season!

Saturday we have the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Sunday is the wedding! We are very excited to celebrate this happy time for my sweet friend Sam and Brantley! Such a happy weekend for them.


One last thing...I love Pintrest!!! That's where I found most of these cute pictures!

Have a wonderful weekend!


4 comments:

Nicole said...

AHHH! I SO need to start following you!!

Brianna said...

LOVE the pics - especially the Jeremiah 17:7!

Jamie said...

Love those prints :)

Good luck with the jobs!

JessB_Martin said...

Pinterest is so addicting (: I love it!!!