I could not have asked for a smoother and more calm morning than our morning before the wedding. We woke up, had some coffee and breakfast, and watched my wedding planner run around making sure everything was going well.

The wedding was at 6pm, so I was thinking the day would drag by and we would all be bored. However, it went by pretty fast because of everything that was going on.
Our hair stylist and her sister arrived around 11. They did a wonderful job and everyone loved their hair!



After hair, I had my makeup done by a sweet friend that my sisters know. She was truly a blessing and made me feel beautiful and confident!

Our photographer arrived around 2 and was able to catch some of the getting ready moments! We are so excited to get all of our pictures back!!!

It was finally time to put on my dress!!!

Then we headed outside for some pictures!



Then it was time to head inside so the boys could have their turn...



Next...it was time to wait!







3 comments:
You were a beautiful bride! I love the bridesmaid's dress too :)
It will always be one of the BEST days of my life!!! LOVED every single minute!!! And I agree with Jamie~ you WERE a beautiful bride!!!
Love you!!!
You were beautiful, stunning, and you looked SOO relaxed! :)
Post a Comment