Before it was time to walk down the isle, we took a few pictures...
My beautiful mom and three of my sisters~

All of the sisters~

Sisters and the handsome ring bearers~

Before I knew it...it was time to walk down the isle~

My sweet friend Ashley, took all of these great pictures! I am so thankful for them, and they make me so excited to get our actual photographer's pictures soon! Thanks Ashley!!!
My sweet daddy and I~

Oh...yes, I did forget my bouquet. However, it turned out fine because my cousin ran and got it! Crazy!
I love this one because you see Josh's sweet face as I walk down the isle towards him~

Giving me away~

Saying our vows~

You may kiss your bride~

The new Mr. and Mrs. Josh Dove~

See...I eventually got my bouquet!
It was a wonderful wedding and fulfilled all the wedding dreams I have had since I was a little girl!
Next up...the rehearsal!

5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE all these pics!!! Haven't seen them or I would have stolen them for my blog. LOL It was a dream come true day and SO thankful we were able to do it here at home!!!
XO
I love it. I was talking to my boyfriend last night about how genuine and sweet your wedding looked. You were radiant!
Your dress was beautiful! I love the picture of your hubby seeing you walk down the aisle :)
That is so cute you forgot your bouquet! It's those little things that I still remember and laugh at from our wedding!
seriously, gorgeous sweet classy but simple and genuine wedding. I cried looking at all the recaps so far .... love love l.o.v.e it!
Post a Comment