Monday, May 23, 2011

{My Fairytale Wedding Weekend~Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner}

The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner were both so much fun and two of my favorite events of the weekend! It was so much fun having all of our favorite people together! The groomsmen kept us all laughing throughout the rehearsal, especially the ones that were a little confused! 

Before we began the rehearsal all of these chairs had to be set up...by my wedding planner and the company we used, Encore.

Everyone was starting to arrive and talk before we got started!

All of the handsome groomsmen! They all did a great job!

All of my bridesmaids, except my sweet SIL, Jennifer.


 The sweet father of the bride!

My handsome groom!

The two precious flower girls!

Josh's mom and dad and our two handsome ring bearers!

After the rehearsal, everyone headed to the rehearsal dinner!

Josh's friend Jim played solo at the rehearsal dinner, but had his whole band with him for the reception! He definitely made both events SO much fun!! A lot of dancing occurred throughout the weekend!

 Josh and I with a lot of his family! We enjoyed being all together! Some of them came from Tennessee! They were so sweet to come and celebrate this time with us.

Some of my family!

My groom and I...our last night not married!

It was definitely a night to remember! We realized how blessed we are to have such amazing family and friends! 


3 comments:

Sharon Ankerich said...

You are SO right~ it was the best evening!!! Everything went so well and everyone had a good time. Seems so long ago now. :)
Love you!!!

Jamie said...

Great pictures! I know the wedding day was just as beautiful :)

Our Family of Four said...

You are so beautiful and I love all your pictures. I checked out your moms site and it is wonderful. Very beautiful family you have. Congratulations on your wedding & graduation!