Monday, March 21, 2011

{My Second Wedding Shower}

This past Saturday, my wonderful (soon to be) sister-in-law, Jennifer, gave me the greatest wedding shower! Josh's family was invited, along with friends that we used to go to church with. It was so nice to see people that I haven't seen in so long.

All the girls before we headed to the shower!


This is my sweet, soon to be, sister!


My soon to be Mother-in-law!


Jennifer did an amazing job setting up all of the refreshments, and the cake was also so delicious!





I love all the sweet littles in our family, my little sisters and soon to be nephews!


My favorite thing from the shower was the "blessing cards" that Jennifer had everyone fill out. She asked everyone to write a short blessing or prayer for Josh and I, and she put each individual one in its own envelope. Each month, Josh and I will be able to open one and read a sweet blessing from all of these special people!
It was a wonderful day, and something that I will remember forever!


2 comments:

Sharon Ankerich said...

It was a wonderful time and we loved being there!!! Sissy and I put all the gifts out and they look great! Just sat there and thought about you using them all in your new home. So sweet!!!
Love you!!!

kebowman said...

hey! i awarded you! head to my blog to see!
-kb