This past Saturday was my very first bridal shower. Two of my aunts hosted it, and it was so much fun!
It was wonderful to visit with so many sweet family members and friends!
I love my sweet sisters so much.
These little girls had so much fun playing together!
My mom and he sisters!
My sweet cousin, Jessica!
My sweet mom and very best friend! I am so thankful for our precious relationship.
Maids of Honor...
My sweet mom and grandmother!
I received so many wonderful things, including some of my dishes and a fun basket filled with goodies from Hawaii!
It was a wonderful day and a day that I will never forget. This is just the beginning of the many wedding festivities!













3 comments:
It was one of the sweetest days!!! Loved every minute!!! Love you SO very much!!!
XOXO
I love your dishes!! You have such a precious family!
Looks like you had a wonderful first shower!
Your china is so pretty!
Post a Comment