Spring break is finally here! I felt like it was never going to arrive, but we all made it!
I'm at home with my family for the week, enjoying the beautiful weather and working on last minute wedding details. My sisters also have spring break this week. We have all laid out the past two day, and we are all burnt. I guess that will turn into a tan! I'm also going to use this week to catch up on my blog!
I will leave you with these two cuties!! The cold water hasn't stopped them from getting in the pool!
One more thing...I marry this amazing guy in 32 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




3 comments:
I can't imagine a better Spring break~ even being at the beach couldn't be better!!! :)
XO
I can't believe you'll be getting married in only 32 days!!! I feel like you JUST got engaged!!! Enjoy your Spring Break!!!
Yay for spring break!! :)
SO happy for you two! Marriage really is great. Hope you have a great a night!
xo
Post a Comment