I haven't done a WILW post in a long time! I've definitely missed reflecting on the things that I'm loving!
So first...I'm loving that this week is Spring Break! I have enjoyed being home with my family so much. We have laid out a few days, I have been reading non-stop, and we have watched some great movies (including Tangled!!!). Tomorrow is EK's birthday, so we are going to celebrate by going to a fun museum and going to lunch! She is so excited to be turning six. I can't believe it because it seems like yesterday that we were in China getting out sweet girl!
Here she is at 11 months old...
Here she is today, a beautiful, smart and loving (almost) SIX year old!!!
I'm also loving my other sweet sisters and my sweet mom!!! We have had so much fun being home together this week!
I'm also loving that tomorrow will be ONE MONTH until I marry Josh! I can't believe how fast time has flown! May 7th is going to be the happiest day of my life! May 8th will be wonderful too because we will be headed to Maui!
Here are a couple of my favorite engagement pictures to celebrate being one month away!
What else am I loving???
- I made our guest book from snapfish.com and received it in the mail! It's amazing!!! I can't wait for it to be full of sweet notes from friends and family!
- I finished making the program yesterday and just have to have them printed. I think they are going to turn out good, as well!
- I got my new suitcase in the mail today! I can't wait to pack and head to Maui! Now I just have to find a cute luggage tag :)
These are cute...
This one is precious...
These two are my favorite...
Found HERE
I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday, and a wonderful rest of the week!!!
Love you all!














9 comments:
I love reading about your sweet family! I've read your links at the top so many times because I just can't get over how sweet you are! Your love story is just breathtaking and I cannot wait to see how the Lord continues to craft my own love story. I am so excited that your wedding is so close! You're going to make a beautiful bride!
You are going to be a beautiful bride Savannah!! Me, you & Jess need to go to dinner again sometime when your life slows down a little ;-) Enjoy the rest of your break :-)
I'm so glad to have stumbled across your blog. We seem to be in the same seasons of life! I'm getting married just a week after you! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Cute engagement pictures!
I LOVE those luggage tags- especially the top one with the monogram. I hope the next month flies by for you!
You have so much to be loving and looking forward to within next month or so! Happy birthday to EK :) Your engagement pictures are a-mazing! Who did them?! So happy for you that wedding things are coming along nicely!!! I love the luggage tags specifically pink/green or black and white! Have a great rest of your break girl!
Thanks for playing along!
Love your sister's blue dress :)
This month will fly by and your wedding will be here before you know it!
Love the engagement pictures and the luggage tags! Such an exciting time in your life! Enjoy it to the fullest! :)
It's been the best of weeks!!! XO
Post a Comment