I am hosting MY VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY!
I am so excited to have reached my 50 followers goal! I know many of you have a lot more, but 50 followers is a lot to me, considering I started this blog in December!
Some of you may remember my very first WILW post that included this cute CAMERA STRAP!
Here is the one, below, that I'm giving away.
I love this pattern!
My mom makes them and you can find her blog HERE. They are very popular and stylish! It gives a little something extra to your plain black camera strap! All you have to do it detach your strap and slip this cute cover on top. The dimensions are 27"x2.5".
So, do any of you have a camera that needs some dressing up, or have a friend that would love this new accessory?
If so, follow these steps to enter this great giveaway!
- 1 entry : Be a Follower of This blog
- 1 entry: Follow me on Twitter (@sav_ankerich)
- 2 extra entries: Blog about this giveaway (and leave the link to the post in a comment)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
Giveaway ends next Wednesday (1-19-11) @ 11:59pm EST!

Blogger Templates


41 comments:
I love the camera strap, it is so cute!
I am a follower of your blog!
twitter
would love this for my new Canon T2i... love your pics by the way!!
I am follower of your blog
I linked you in my blog...check it out!!
http://dejavuphotographyblog.blogspot.com/
I'm already a follower! Would love to win this, Savannah!
Happy I found your blog :) New follower! &I just got a camera for Christmas so this would be perfect!
andddd here is the post I did about your giveaway :-)
http://southernsimplicityjlb.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway.html
Hope you have a great day girl!
I follow you on Twitter :-)
I am a follower of your blog!
And I follow you on twitter!! :)
Adorable! I SO want one :)
I follow your blog!
I am also a new follower of your blog!
How fun! I would love one of those for my camera.
I posted your giveaway on my blog. :]
I just started following you on twitter!
I am follower of your blog! :]
new follower ! LOVE this giveaway!
congrats on 50 followers...i just had a giveaway last week for reaching 50 :) so fun.
i got a dslr in december and would LOVE to add some spunk to it with this awesome strap.
I'm a follower! I'd love to have another one of these for my camera. I have one but I'd love another patter to switch it out. Great Giveaway!!
These are so cute! I would love it...I'm a follower!
I'm a new follower...love your blog...looking forward to following along. :) My best friend would love this for her new camera!! Super cute!
And, I just followed you on Twitter! :) Thanks for the giveaway!
I follow you! And this strap is adorable!!
I follow you on twitter! :) (@lesliebentley)
Ahh!! I'm dying for one of these!! :)
I'm a follower!
I blogged about your giveaway here: http://lifeinitsordinaryform.blogspot.com/2011/01/snow-week.html
I am a follower of your blog! :)
I am about to write a post about you on my blog!:)
www.elle-pea.blogspot.com
I would love to win this camera strap! :)
I follow you on twitter! @tchrlp
I am following your blog.
I'll do the rest after dinner :o)
New follower! Found you through Jenn's. ps - awesome giveaway!
I am following you on twitter @pattielm
and following your twitter @allisonmseward.
I think it's sweet to do a giveaway at 50 followers (nearly 70 now!). I reached 30 in early december and wanted to do a giveaway but just got around to it now and I'm almost at 40. It's sort of a way to say a special "thanks" to your followers. :) Cute blog! My giveaway is a copy of The Hunger Games and a clutch. Check it out here.
i also follow you on twitter (justsayinsuze)
cute camera strap :)
i'm a follower!
Oooo!! Pick me! Pick me!! I LOVE decking out my camera strap!! (I'm a follower!)
its soo cute! im a folower!
Love you and your mom's blog! The LOVE in your family is incredible! Love the camera strap!
I'm your newest follower! I would love one of these for my camera! Thanks for hosting!
and I'm now following you on Twitter!
http://savs365blog.blogspot.com/2011/01/miscellany-monday_17.html
I just blogged about your giveaway in my Miscellany Monday post! Have a great day!!
Your newest follower :)
Post a Comment