Happy Wednesday everyone and welcome to...
What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie!
{ONE}
I am loving that it's Wednesday, and we are still stuck at home from the crazy amount of snow/ice that Georgia got! My entire fam is still at home and we are enjoying all of this time together! Many people are saying they have "cabin fever" but I am LOVING it! I love that we have no plans or agendas until this ice decides to melt away. Only one thing could be better...if Josh was stuck here too!
{TWO}
I am loving that this has been a great friend the past few days...Dunkin Donuts coffee is our fav!
{THREE}
I am STILL (and will be for a long, long time) loving my new cute car! I haven't been able to really drive it because of this weather, but it is safely tucked away in the garage! I get so excited every time I think about driving it!
{FOUR}
I am loving that in 4 months Josh and I will be in the warm and wonderful Maui, Hawaii...
Staying in one of these little villas...
With these amazing views...
Can't wait for 9 relaxing days with my sweet Josh in this beautiful paradise!
{FIVE}
I am loving the giveaway that I am wanting to do once I reach 50 followers! Guess what...I have 48...only 2 more to go! So if you haven't hit that follow button, please do! You won't want to miss this cute item!!!
{SIX}
I am loving that I have 3 wedding showers planned so far! I am so excited about having wedding showers and getting wonderful things for our house! So far, I have one in February, 1 in March, and 1 in May! I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life who are planning all of these fun events!
{SEVEN}
As always, I am loving my sweet Fiance! He is such a hard worker and I am so thankful for that! Only 115 days until the happiest day of my life! Here's a little collage from the night we got engaged! You can go HERE to read our story!
I hope everyone is having a safe and warm week! One more question...what's your favorite book? I am trying to decide what to read next...

Blogger Templates










12 comments:
Great things you are loving! I just got a new car this past Oct. but I still get so excited to drive it!!
love all your loves today!!!
If you haven't read The Help by Kathryn Stockett you need to go get it TODAY. It is SUCH a great book!
Thanks for playing along!
You're loving so many great things :) Y'alls honeymoon spot looks gorgeous!
You are going to LOVE Maui. It is probably one of my most favorite places I've ever visited. So happy you are getting to go! You are too cute! :) peace and love.
pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com
SO cute! You and your fiance are adorable :)
I love that coffee cup! So cute! I'm following you now and I can't wait to see all the wedding updates! Y'all are such a pretty couple!
Yay for your wedding coming up!! Showers are the BEST!!
BTW: you are past 50 now!! HOORAY!!!!
All I wanna say is~ I HOPE I make it to Maui one day!!! :)
XO
ya'll are so cute! I am def jealous of ya'll going to Maui!! Until then u can dream of the sun!
I'm a new follower and just wanted to say hi! I love your blog- especially you and your fiance's story- so sweet! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! My husband and I were married last year on May 22nd- it's a great month for weddings :)
Way cute blog! Congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding! I wish all the time that my husband and I could get married to eachother again because I loved it haha.
Definitely jealous of your honeymoon too :) A beach sounds so nice right now compared to all the snow I'm living in!
cute! Congrats on your engagement.
Favorite book(s)? Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Mortal Instruments Series.
Post a Comment