I have so many things to be thankful for today!
God has blessed each and every part of my life and I am so THANKFUL for all He does.
He has blessed me with the man of my dreams, who I get to marry in just a couple months. I had no idea that God was going to bless me with such a wonderful Christ-like man.
He has also given me the most amazing family. I do not know what I would do without my mom and dad and all of my sweet sisters. I will cherish those special relationships and all of our wonderful memories forever.
My future in-laws are also so loving and caring. They would do anything in the world for me! I look forward to be a part of their family and making so many great memories together!
He has also blessed me with so many special friends and sister at my college. I am so thankful for all of my Phi Mu sisters! We have Rush this weekend, so I will be with all of them for 4 days straight! I'm looking forward to taking lots of pictures and spending time with all of them!
Here are a few pictures from throughout my time in Phi Mu.
2008
This is my favorite moment in Phi Mu...I found out my best friend got bid and was going to be my sister!!!
2009
2010
I can't wait to post about 2011!!!
I hope everyone has a very blessed weekend!
Be sure to check out my giveaway HERE or below!

Blogger Templates
















7 comments:
I couldn't be more thrilled that you are surrounded by such sweet people!!! God has blessed you BIG and you deserve every bit of it sweet daughter of mine!!!
XO
this looks so fun! my school doesn't have sororities! you make it looks so fun though!
i am so happy i found your blog! i just visited your wedding website and oh my goodness, the story of how your fiance proposed made me tear up! it is so beautiful.
also, thanks for entering my giveaway!
Cute pictures. It's great to look at all the wonderful things going on in your life. :)
Such a sweet post! You sure do have lots to be thankful for!
Love all of these pictures!! : ) You and your fiance' are SO adorable!!
you and fiance are cute!! i'm 5'1" also, but my husband is "only" 5'8"!
Post a Comment