Today was such a fun day! We woke up to a beautiful fresh snow that completely covered everything outside! It started last night and continued throughout the night. I couldn't believe it was all still here when we woke up, because it rarely snows here.
Once everyone was up, we all bundled up and headed outside. My dad and I walked up to the top of the street to take pictures of our house. It was beautiful!
Look at how much it snowed!!! It ended up being about 4 inches when it was all said and done.
We had so much fun taking pictures and playing in the snow. I think the best part of the entire day was watching SJ experience snow for the first time. She did not know what to think at first, but she eventually got used to it and loved it! She wants to go back out tomorrow too!
Get ready, there are a lot of pictures...
Sweet SJ!
EK absolutely LOVED it!
Rosemary looked so cute!
Amelia loved hitting everyone with snowballs!
I kept the camera around so I wouldn't get hit by as many snowballs! Don't worry, Josh still threw quite a few...
Everyone had so much fun throwing snowballs, making a snowman, and justing running around and playing!
This is one of my favorites of the day! I love that my sweet parents are more in love than ever. They are such a great example of a wonderful marriage!
EK had so much fun all day long!
My sweet and good looking Fiance! Oh how I love him!
Amelia, Rosemary and all of their friends made an 8 foot snowman! They worked on it all afternoon!
After a little while, a few of us came inside to warm up. We had a fire going and ate spaghetti for lunch!
It was a wonderful day! I am so thankful God gave us this beautiful snow to enjoy, and I am so thankful we have all of these memories to remember forever! God is just so good!

Blogger Templates


























6 comments:
I love your Blog!!! I follow your mom's and even her FB. I can't wait to continue to follow yours. Best wishes on your wedding. You will make a beautiful bride. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Again... it was the perfect day!!! Loved every minute!!! SO happy we have another week!!! :)
Looks like yall had a great day in the snow! It must have been so neat to see the reactions of the little ones to the snow!
What a FUN day in the snow! I love snow days especially with family! I love all your pictures! I hope you had wonderful Christmas! I love following your blog... it's super cute! :)
Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of all the girls holding hands!! That is the cutest thing!!!
that SNOWMAN is impressive..
but that picture of all of ya'll holding hands melts my heart! how sweet!!
Post a Comment