Today was a very productive day!
Me and my sisters traveled to a few stores today to look for the after Christmas deals. It was so much fun because I was looking for decorations that Josh and I can put up next Christmas! Target was our first stop, and we definitely hit the jackpot! There were a lot of people there, but we made our way through the crowds and picked out the cutest things! Look at what I got...
I think the basis of our big tree is going to be red and silver. Then we will put all of our other special ornaments there, as well. Look at these two little kits! They were originally $15, but I got them for 50% off!
I figured it would be a good idea to stock up on some wrapping paper! All three of these sets match, but they are all different. I thought they were so cute!
I decided today that I wanted to also have a fun tree because of these cute ornaments I found! I love that my mom has our main tree and also has a couple more smaller trees. Love all of the fun and bright colors!!!
I got the dish towel with the ornament on it at Target. There is another one connected that matches it. But, when I went into Hallmark, they had the cute Christmas tree one with a D on it! I couldn't pass up the 50% off deal! I'm pretty sure I will find a place for both!
Next, we went into Pier 1. Let me tell you, they had SO MUCH cute Christmas stuff! I contained myself though, and only bought a couple things. Here is where I got from there...
A cute silver tree, 2 stocking holders, and a pack of pretty candles
Here's a close up of one of the stocking holders.
The last stop was Bed, Bath & Beyond... I had a $25 gift card so I figured it wouldn't hurt to look! I did not think we would find very much but this was the best thing of all! I found a tree that was originally $50 and was 50%, plus I had my gift card! I couldn't pass that great deal up! I can't wait to decorate it with all of the cute and colorful ornaments I got!
So if anyone is trying to decide if they want to go out and look for some of the deals, DO IT! As you can see, there were a lot out there and they probably won't last for long! Especially at Target!
Too bad I have to wait an entire year to use all of this! Oh well, I will ready!
One more thing...GO FALCONS!!!

Blogger Templates








9 comments:
I can't see your pictures, but everything sounds amazing! It's always SO smart to go buy stuff right after the holiday. I always go to Hobby Lobby. They always put the Christmas stuff on clearance!
Megan, thanks for letting me know you couldn't see my pictures! I tried uploading a different way, guess it didn't work...
Love Hobby Lobby too! But, they didn't have much. I guess a lot of people had already picked through it!
I look forward to visiting you next Christmas and seeing the beauty you create with all your deals!!!
XO
I love the stocking holders! We really need some of those ourselves!
I'm jealous of all your deals!! you got some CUTE stuff!
I seriously bought almost the EXACT same things! the only difference is that our Bed, Bath, & Beyond was out of the the trees and I got us some stockings at Target too :) too funny! we will have precious little matching trees next year for our first married Christmases :)
wow, you found amazing things for next Christmas! I went shopping too, but we must of went to all of the wrong places. Although, I did find some cute stockings to hang in my room next year though! :]
Wow talk about some great deals!! I always love hitting up the candy isle right after every holiday :)
Congrats on jumping into the wonderful world of blogging. Do watch out, it can be very addicting! Found your blog from Megan @ Mackey Madness.
New follower!! Enjoy being engaged. Your day will be here before you know it!! :)
Post a Comment