Wednesday, December 29, 2010

{What I'm loving Wednesday}

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

Head on over to Jamie's blog and link up for What I'm Loving Wednesday!!! 
It has been a quiet and relaxing week, so far. We have all enjoyed spending time together before we all go back to our normal schedule, next week! I am trying not to think about it.
So here's what I'm loving...

{One}
I am loving all of the great kitchen things I got for Christmas!! My sweet brother and sister in law gave Josh and I both is these sets! I was so excited to get my first registered items! Thanks so much, Zack and Jenn! I can't wait to make something for everyone!

 This cool little pan was with my stocking stuff, along with measuring cups, measuring spoons, and a whisk. I am going to be set in the baking department!

 My Aunt Susan and Uncle Tony gave me this awesome brownie pan set! I have always thought these were so cool! Like I said, I'm going to be set in the baking department!

{Two}
I am loving my new Kindle cover I got for Christmas, along with my Kindle (didn't get that for Christmas)! It's so cute and is going to keep my Kindle very safe! Thanks Josh :)
{Three}
I am also loving my new Adobe Photoshop Elements 9! It makes the biggest difference in my pictures. My camera helps a whole lot as well, but photoshop definitely makes a difference! So glad I decided to purchase it! If you are a teacher or student you can go here and receive an awesome discount! Otherwise, it's a little pricey! Here is an example of a before and after picture...
Before

After

{Four}
I am also loving this book...
Karen Kingsbury is my all time favorite author. I have read every single one of her books and learn something every time I read one! She is such an inspiring author! If you are looking for uplifting and inspirational books, these are definitely the ones to read! Especially The Baxter series, which leads into many more series. I am going to be so sad when this book is over...

{Five}
I am loving all of the blog friends I have made in the last week and a half! I can't believe I have only had my blog for that short of a time and I have already found so many sweet people! I love that there are so many of use going through the same things in our lives! It is so much fun to read about all of you newlyweds and see how you set up your house, decorate for your first Christmas, along with so many other things. Thank you to all who comment, it makes me smile every time. 

{Six}
I am loving this sweet time I am spending with my family. It has been so wonderful to spend the past week with them. We have been on a few adventures and hung out around the house. Each night has been filled with yummy food and either football or a great movie! I am savoring this time so much! I think Sunday is going to come too soon...but like I said, trying not to think about it!!!

{Seven}
Last but definitely not least...
My sweet and loving fiance

I don't know what I would do without him. He makes me laugh like no one else and makes me happier than I've ever been. I look so forward to the new year with him because we are going to make so many memories together as we start our life as a married couple! May will be here before we know it! I love you, sweetheart!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!!
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

17 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Savannah! Found your blog through What I'm Loving Wednesday.. This is so random but I am really good friends with your cousin Jessica! I recognize you from pictures she has on her facebook and she talks about your family all the time! What a small world!! Love your blog & I'm looking forward to following :-) Hope you have a great day!

Greer's Gossip said...

Your blog is too cute. I also love Karen Kingsbury, I read Unlocked not too long ago. Of course, it was wonderful!! Thanks for the info on the Adobe discount. I didn't realize that before and was thinking about buying it!!

Suze said...

Family time is so great! You are deff set in the baking department girl, and i always wanted to try out that brownie baking pan set so let me know how it works when you try it :) It seems that santa was good to you :) Hope you have a fab wednesday :)

BeckyJo606 said...

Such a cute post today! I found your blog through What I'm Loving Wednesday! I haven't read anything by Karen Kingsbury but I am obsessed with my nook so I will have to look her up! I love your Kindle cover--so bright and pretty! Good luck with wedding planning too! :)

Brooke said...

I love all your new kitchen gadgets! The kitchen is by far my favorite place to be. Seems to bring a family so close! :) I too am not looking forward to Sunday. Monday morning will bring 20 little first graders my way! While their a blast to be around, nothing beats being at home with Justin and our little bitty!!

Megan said...

I love what you're loving today! You are SO cute! All of that baking stuff looks so cool and I can't wait to see what you make with it!!

Emily P. said...

thanks for the discount link! I want to buy photoshop but it cost so much!

Kit said...

I love all of the cute things that you got for your kitchen! I am looking to get photoshop elements too...good thing my husband is a teacher :)

Sharon Ankerich said...

I'm loving all the things you love too! You are such a blessing to so many with your blog and I am very blessed that you're my girl!!!
XO

Meredith! said...

those brownie pans are amazing! we got my sister a kindle for Christmas and she loves it! thanks for the link to the discount! i'm definitely going to buy it!

Shell in your Pocket said...

That bar pan looks so neat! I would love that-
sandy toe

Kelly's Avenue said...

Love your blog, new follower www.kellysavenue.com

Laura Darling said...

I guess you will be spending a lot of time in the kitchen with those gifts! Looks like fun!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

We got SO much stuff for our kitchen and we're definitely set in that department too!

Liv Kit @ Simply Sunshine and Daisys said...

Great loves! Kitchen stuff is a lot of fun, and much more fun when you get to use it! Your blog is too cute, and fiances are lovely!

Courtney said...

All of the baking things you received are so neat, you will definitely have a stocked kitchen! All of your pics are so great!

Kim said...

I have Photoshop too (and probably wouldn't have been able to get it without the teacher discount, ha!). I use it for digital scrapbooking but I haven't played around too much with editing my photos, it seems kind of daunting. Any tips? :-)