This Christmas will definitely be one to remember for so many reasons...
It was our little SJ's very first Christmas! It was so amazing to watch her all day long as she received presents and played with all of her new things. She has never seen so many toys in her entire life! The expression on her face was priceless for sure! She was so sweet as she opened all of her presents. Her favorite thing was her new bitty baby and baby blanket!
EK loved all of her presents too!! She has kept the excitement of Christmas morning around for all of us bigs!! Christmas morning will be so exciting for many many years to come!
Here they are with their new dolls! They were both so excited and they loved them! We were able to get out all of our American Girl stuff we used to play with for EK to play with! She loved it all!
After we opened presents and played with all of the new toys, we had a big lunch! Memommy and Pop (below) and Aunt Susan and Uncle Tony all came over for lunch and the afternoon.
Aunt Susan and Uncle Tony gave the littles a sock monkey! They absolutely loved them!! They love any kind of stuffed animal.
Josh came about 2 and spent the rest of the day and will be here the rest of the weekend! We all were so excited when he drove up. I can't believe this time next year we will be celebrating our first Christmas as a married couple!
EK finally got her walking dog!! She was so excited because this is the one thing she asked Santa for. She played with her walking dog all afternoon and night.
The camera finally makes its appearance!!! I was so excited to finally get it and be able to document the rest of the day! I have been taking pictures and editing all afternoon! It is so much fun to learn all about photography!
I love these two shots! Aren't we so cute?
Another reason this Christmas will always be remembered is because it was a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!! We waited on it all day long, and it finally started coming down about 6pm. We all ran outside and got a picture! SJ didn't know what was going on!! Isn't EK so cute in her little boots?
Look at this sweet little face! I love her more and more everyday!!! She has been such a wonderful blessing to our family!
Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed day!

Blogger Templates















4 comments:
Hi Savannah! I've been following your Mom's blog for a year or so, and was excited to find out that you've started your own! I am 20 years old and have three adopted siblings, one from Korea and two from China (we are going to China in February 2011 to adopt my newest little brother!) I also have two bio siblings.
I am so happy for you and Josh - may God bless you as you start your lives together! I really enjoy your blog and look forward to hearing about the wedding this spring!
Blessings,
Courtney
www.courtneykrause.blogspot.com
It was the BEST of days!!! SO thankful you are home for another whole week!!!
LOVE YOU!!!
Merry Christmas! I'm also a follower of your sweet Mommy's blog and was pretty giddy to find that you have one too. Being a fairly new blogger myself, I'm still making "bloggy" friends also. It was neat to realize ya'll live so close... relatively, at least. We're in B'ham, so it was also beyond exciting for us to have our first "White Christmas!" Wishing ya'll the happiest of holidays!! :)
Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!! I love the new camera...the pictures are awesome already!! I'm so jealous that ya'll had a white Christmas...we definitely didn't in Louisiana!!
Post a Comment