This Christmas Eve was so wonderful!
We decided to meet up with Josh's family and go with them to their Christmas Eve service at Cross Pointe Church. It was so much fun and got us all in the Christmas spirit. The music was amazing!! It was so wonderful to celebrate the wonderful birth of our Lord and Savior with all the people I love so much.
Here we are, all packed into our little car!
We also took a lot of pictures! I don't have a lot of pictures with Josh's family so it was so great to capture these memories.
These are Josh's (and my soon to be) nephews! They are so sweet and loving. It was great being able to see them and spend time with them. They are both adopted from Ukraine. I'm so thankful God has given them such a wonderful family and great parents! They are the sweetest little boys I know.
This is Josh's brother and sister-in-law. You can find there blog here! I love them so much and I'm so thankful they are going to be my new brother and sister!!
Here is the whole family!! I couldn't ask for a sweeter mother and father-in-law! They are the most caring and loving people I know.
Here is our big family! Love them so much!!!
The littles got a sweet present from William and Daniel! SJ thought it was so great!! EK did too :)
Here are "the originals"! That's what we call the three of us, since it was just us before we adopted the Chinese girls ;-)
Josh and I with all of the littles!!!
After the service, we said our goodbyes and grabbed something to eat! We hurried home so we could all get to sleep so Santa could come!
Stay tune for what Santa brought!!!
We are just hanging out, watching movies, playing with all of our gifts, and waiting for Josh to arrive!
Merry Christmas everyone and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!








1 comment:
It was the most wonderful day!!!
Post a Comment