Sunday, April 13, 2014

One Month Favorites


One- We are definitely a Pampers family! We tried Huggies and they just didn't make the cut. When Ben Curtis is a little older we may try the Target brand. I have heard good things about them.

Two- I love the Boppy pillow. I actually have two so that I have one wherever I am. Ben         Curtis is now big enough where I can sit him up against it, and that seems to be his favorite       spot!

Three- Ben Curtis loves being swaddled at night. I think he loves the security.

Four- I love putting him in the footies from Target. They keep him warm, and I love these         because they zip up easily.

Five- His favorite pacifiers are Mam. They gave him one of these in the hospital and he has       loved it since.

Six- Ben Curtis loves his hands so baby mittens were a must for the first couple of weeks. I       was too scared to cut his nails so we kept his hands covered at first.

Seven- I have used the app, iBaby Log for feeding him and for counting how many diapers I     change. This app is not fancy but it's the best one I have found. It times how long he eats on     each side and it simple to use. I highly recommend it!

Eight- Gerber's cloth diapers are the best! They are great to use as burp cloths and to catch         all the spit up.

Nine- We love using the Baby Bjorn when we go grocery shopping. I love not having to put     his carrier in the grocery cart and he loves being right next to me. It is the perfect solution! 

No comments: