This has been the fastest month of my life. Time is already flying with you, sweet boy. You have brought daddy and I so much joy, it's unbelievable. I really never thought I could love someone so much. You are growing so much and you have changed so much just in one month. I love being home with you everything. You are such a cuddle bug and love when Mommy holds you. Sometimes I'm the only one that can calm you down, and I secretly love that. We love you SO much sweet BC!
- Stats
- Weight- 9 lbs, 15 oz
- Height- 22.5 inches
- Eating- You are a big eater! During the day you eat every 2-3 hours. I love that special time together. I know it has really allowed us to bond. At night, you wake up anywhere from 3 to 5 hours to eat. I don't mind getting up with you because I love that snuggle time. You haven't been introduced to a bottle yet, but we will probably do that soon. We haven't gone anywhere without you yet, so no need for any bottles!
- Sleeping- You love to sleep. During the day you take a lot of naps. We haven't been really strict with a schedule yet. Mommy just lets you pretty much sleep when and where you want to. You love to fall asleep in our arms. We both love that. At night, you usually sleep anywhere from 3 to 5 hours straight. One night you slept 6 hours straight! Mommy was scared when she woke up and saw what time it was.
- Playing- You love your swing and bouncy seat. I'm thankful you love them because it gives me a chance to get ready each day. You also love tummy time. You lift that little head up and look all around. You are very alert! You also will lay on your play mat for a while and just look up at all the little animals.
- Clothes- You are now in 3 month clothes. I have bought a few onesies that are 3-6 month but those are still a little big. We can't believe how fast you outgrew your little newborn clothes. One day we tried to put on a newborn onesie and it would not snap. You are a growing boy!
- Likes- You like to lay on mommy and daddy's tummy. You love your paci! We always have to have one on hand. Your favorite one is your blue one with a fish on it. You like to sit with daddy at night because he sings silly songs to you and talks to you. You seem to like baths most of the time. You also like being in the Baby Bjorn.
Things to remember~
- You went on the boat for the first time! You slept the whole time. I think you liked the noise it made.
- You and I went for a little visit to see Papa and Shay. We stayed two nights and you did great! I think you love seeing all the littles already. I know you will always love going there.
- Daddy calls you Toots McGoots because you toot all the time. It always makes us laugh. When I unswaddle you in the morning, Daddy always says the McGoots is loose!
- We got your bith certificate and have to start the process to get your passport. We are going to visit you Uncle Zack, Aunt Jenn and cousins William and Daniel in July. We are really looking forward to the visit! You're going to be a world traveler!



3 comments:
He is so precious Savannah! I've loved seeing all your IG pics :)
SO SO SO sweet~ LOVE that it is written to BC! Precious beyond words!!! XOXO
He is absolutely adorable!! I love that head of hair! :)
Post a Comment