Baby's Growth: He is measuring at 40 weeks and the size of a watermelon! Because they think he's anywhere from 7 to 8 pounds I am going tonight to the hospital! We are hoping to be holding sweet Ben Curtis by tomorrow sometime!
Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis.
Cravings: I still crave breakfast food and love drinking big glasses of milk!
How I'm Feeling: I can tell he's ready to come out! We are running out of room for sure! I am so ready to meet this little man. I am feeling nervous but ready now that the time is here!
Movement: He is definitely active! I love it though. Even if it's not always comfortable. It makes me feel good that he is moving around in there!
Favorite Moment this Week: Josh's brother is home for a couple weeks from Norway. We are so happy to have him here to help out and meet BC! It has been so nice having him here. He's a great big brother!
Clothes: Clothes are getting on my nerves. I prefer to wear big t-shirts and sweatpants when I can. That's the first thing I do when I get home in the afternoons.
Most looking forward to: Going to the hospital tonight!
Thankful for: I am so thankful for my amazing doctors! They have been so encouraging the whole pregnancy! I go to an amazing practice, and they always make me feel important and special. I know we are in wonderful hand over the next few days.


4 comments:
How exciting! I will be praying for you, baby Ben, doctors and nurses as you prepare to meeting your little bundle of joy.
I CAN NOT WAIT AND PRAYING BIG!!!!! XO
So exciting!!! Praying for you and your sweet baby boy. :)
Joy
It seems like yesterday you announced you were expecting! Time flies!! So exciting. :)
Post a Comment