Baby's Growth: We went to the doctor this past Wednesday and from the ultrasound, we think he weighs around 7 pounds! It's hard to believe he will be here anytime!
Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis.
Cravings: My cereal craving has been consistent the entire time. I bought some Golden Grahams for this week!
How I'm Feeling: Everything is so swollen. I had to take my rings off last week and most of my shoes are no longer comfortable. I think I'm having some Braxton Hicks too!
Movement: He is definitely active! I love it though. Even if it's not always comfortable. It makes me feel good that he is moving around in there!
Favorite Moment this Week: We had the last of our baby showers this week. Josh's coworkers surprised him Monday by decorating his office and bringing lots of wonderful gifts. On Friday, the other managers took him to lunch and gave him more presents! Wednesday was my baby shower at school. I received so many great things too! We are both so blessed with wonderful jobs and wonderful coworkers that care about us.
Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis.
Cravings: My cereal craving has been consistent the entire time. I bought some Golden Grahams for this week!
How I'm Feeling: Everything is so swollen. I had to take my rings off last week and most of my shoes are no longer comfortable. I think I'm having some Braxton Hicks too!
Movement: He is definitely active! I love it though. Even if it's not always comfortable. It makes me feel good that he is moving around in there!
Favorite Moment this Week: We had the last of our baby showers this week. Josh's coworkers surprised him Monday by decorating his office and bringing lots of wonderful gifts. On Friday, the other managers took him to lunch and gave him more presents! Wednesday was my baby shower at school. I received so many great things too! We are both so blessed with wonderful jobs and wonderful coworkers that care about us.
Clothes: Clothes are getting on my nerves. I prefer to wear big t-shirts and sweatpants when I can. That's the first thing I do when I get home in the afternoons.
Most looking forward to: My next doctors appointment on Thursday!
Thankful for: Days like today. We had the best Sunday! We went to church, grabbed some lunch, and then headed out on the boat. Josh fished a little and I just relaxed. It was so nice to spend a peaceful afternoon together, just the two of us. That was the last lake day with Ben Curtis, but he is going to make it even better! We ended the day today with the delicious dinner at PF Changs! I'm very thankful for these last few days.
.jpg)


2 comments:
I love the beautiful chevron cake! Glad you are soaking up those last moments as a couple. Soon baby Ben will be bouncing around on the boat.
I'll admit it is emotional for me to follow along with your journey. I so wish I could be there with you, attending baby showers, watching as your little man gets ready to make his grand entrance. Know that I think of you lots and pray for you often. I love you and can't wait to see pictures of our precious nephew!!
Jenn
Post a Comment