Benjamin Curtis Dove was born on March 5, 2014 at 3:33 pm. He weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 21 inches long. He is beyond perfect and we are more in love than we ever thought possible!
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." 1 Samuel 1:27–28

5 comments:
I love this picture. It is so sweet to see him joining you in this picture now that he is on the outside.
Congratulations!!! He is precious.
He is so precious! I'm definitely enjoying all your IG pics! :)
My oldest son and his wife had their little boy Emerson Crawford on March 5th and was 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 21 inches long....my first grandchild. I just love your blog and your moms. Best wishes for a wonderful future.
MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY IN THE WORLD AND SO IS HIS MOM!!! Yes, I shouting to the end of the world!!! Beautiful I say!!! XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment