Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve started with a visit to Josh's dad. It was nice to see him and get excited about him coming home for the day on Christmas.

Josh sang in both Christmas Eve services at church, so we were there during the middle of the day. My family came to the 3pm service, and I loved having them visit our church. It is always neat to introduce your church family to your actual family. So many important people all together is special thing.



Afterwards, we all headed to Chilis for dinner and then headed to their house for the evening. Since Josh's dad was getting to come home on Christmas day, we decided to spend Christmas Eve with my family opening presents and getting ready for Santa to come. We gave all the littles and bigs their gifts, and we got a special one of our own. My mom gave me the cradle the I slept in when I was a baby. She bought new bedding and had it sitting out for us to see. I can't wait for Ben Curtis to sleep in it. It was such a special gift.



After visiting and watching lots of Christmas home videos, Josh and I headed home. We headed to bed and were excited for Santa to come! It was our last Christmas Eve just the two of us...

No comments: