Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bumpdate~ 26 Weeks


Baby's Growth: Size of a scallion! I think we are at about 14 inches long and 1.5 pounds.

Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis. 

Cravings: Nothing crazy this week but with all the rainy weather I am still loving soup!


How I'm Feeling: Since I am now in the 2nd trimester, I have so much more energy. I am still tired by 9:30 every night, but I feel a lot better during the day. I'm very thankful that I haven't really been sick throughout the pregnancy, but I was very tired for a while. For now, I'm great!


Movement: I am feeling lots of kicks these days. I feel him the most at night after dinner when I'm laying down.


Favorite Moment this Week:
 My week off was filled with so many great moments. Josh and I got to spend Monday-Thursday together and so we had a little "staycation". We saw Catching Fire, had some great meals together, and did some Christmas shopping. We also watched the old Star Wars in two days :) Yes, we are dorks! It was so much fun to spend time together.

Sleeping: I average about eight hours a night, give or take. I have always slept at least eight hours at night, and I'm thankful that has not changed! I do get up a couple times to use the bathroom, but I usually can fall back asleep pretty quickly. I am very thankful for sleep right now!

Clothes: Loving my maternity pants. The full band is awesome. I ordered a maternity coat from Oldnavy this weekend, so I am excited to get it this week. 


Most looking forward to: 2 more weeks off for Christmas! The countdown is on!

Thankful for: The time we spent with family and the memories we made over the Thanksgiving break. Everyone is so excited for Ben Curtis to be here, and it was so fun talking about the future with all of our family. He is loved by so many already!

1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Precious baby bump for sure!!! XOXOXOXO