Monday, November 25, 2013

Bumpdate~ 25 Weeks


Baby's Growth: Size of a rutabaga! I think we are at about 13.5 inches long and 1.5 pounds.

Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis. 

Cravings: This week I have been craving Thanksgiving food which is great timing! The dressing is my favorite part.


How I'm Feeling: Since I am now in the 2nd trimester, I have so much more energy. I am still tired by 9:30 every night, but I feel a lot better during the day. I'm very thankful that I haven't really been sick throughout the pregnancy, but I was very tired for a while. For now, I'm great!


Movement: I am feeling lots of kicks these days. I feel him the most at night after dinner when I'm laying down.


Favorite  Moment this Week: We were able to celebrate Josh's dads birthday this week. We went to have dinner with him and had delicious birthday cake!


Sleeping: I average about eight hours a night, give or take. I have always slept at least eight hours at night, and I'm thankful that has not changed! I do get up a couple times to use the bathroom, but I usually can fall back asleep pretty quickly. I am very thankful for sleep right now!

Clothes: Loving my maternity pants. The full band is awesome. I ordered a maternity coat from Oldnavy this weekend, so I am excited to get it this week. 


Most looking forward to: Having my new camera to capture all of our sweet family moments.

Thankful for: Everything good God does in our lives. He is so good to us and continues to always be faithful. Josh's dad is improving each day, Ben Curtis is growing, and God continues to answer so many other prayers!

No comments: