Baby's Growth: Size of a spaghetti squash! That seems pretty big to me. I think we are at about 11 inches and close to 1 pound.
Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis.
Cravings: Last night I really wanted some hot chocolate. It has been on the colder side, so I just want to bundle up on the couch every night with a cup of that!
How I'm Feeling: Since I am now in the 2nd trimester, I have so much more energy. I am still tired by 9:30 every night, but I feel a lot better during the day. I'm very thankful that I haven't really been sick throughout the pregnancy, but I was very tired for a while. For now, I'm great!
Movement: I am feeling little kicks here and there. I love those moments when I can feel him moving around. At our appointment last week he was very active!
Favorite Moment this Week: This week has been so wonderful as we have been able to talk about sweet baby Ben Curtis and everything we are excited about with his arrival. All I could think about on Halloween was how much fun net year will be!
Sleeping: I average about eight hours a night, give or take. I have always slept at least eight hours at night, and I'm thankful that has not changed! I do get up a couple times to use the bathroom, but I usually can fall back asleep pretty quickly. I am very thankful for sleep right now!
Clothes: I went on a shopping spree at oldnavy.com! I got lots of cute shirts and couple pairs of skinny jeans. I also bought some leggings which are the best things ever.
Most looking forward to: Feeling Ben Curtis kick more! I love that feeling!
Thankful for: Family time! We were able to spend some time with Josh's dad this weekend, and he was doing well. He is more and more like himself every time I see him. We are also getting to spend time with my family this coming weekend. We are going to have our Christmas card picture made and also decorate the Christmas tree with my whole family. Yes, we start celebrating early!

2 comments:
NEVER know a cuter pregnant girl! Adorable!!!!! Xoxox
You are precious! I'm glad you are feeling well!
Post a Comment