Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bumpdate~ 21 Weeks


Baby's Growth: Size of a carrot! I think we are at about 10.5 inches and close to 1 pound.

Boy or Girl: Boy! We are naming him Benjamin Curtis Dove after his grandfather, Ben, Josh's dad, and his great-grandfather, Curtis, my dad's dad. We will call him Ben Curtis. 
Cravings: This week I have been craving breakfast food. I would love to go to Cracker Barrel for every meal!


How I'm Feeling: Since I am now in the 2nd trimester, I have so much more energy. I am still tired by 9:30 every night, but I feel a lot better during the day. I'm very thankful that I haven't really been sick throughout the pregnancy, but I was very tired for a while. For now, I'm great!


Movement: I felt him move this weekend! I have been feeling little "flutters" here and there unsure what it really was, but this weekend I got a good little kick while I was laying down. He seems to move most right after I eat.


Favorite  Moment this Week: My favorite moment was by far seeing our sweet baby at our ultrasound this past week. It was so neat getting to see all of the different body parts and receiving new pictures of him. He has grown so much! The moment she told us he was a boy was such a sweet moment for Josh and I. I will always remember how we both got tears in our eyes in amazement of what God is doing in our family.

Sleeping: I average about eight hours a night, give or take. I have always slept at least eight hours at night, and I'm thankful that has not changed! I do get up a couple times to use the bathroom, but I usually can fall back asleep pretty quickly. I am very thankful for sleep right now!

Clothes: I went on a shopping spree at oldanvy.com! I got lots of cute shirts and couple pairs of skinny jeans. I also bought some leggings which are the best things ever.


Most looking forward to: Feeling Ben Curtis kick more! I love that feeling!

Thankful for: I am so thankful that Ben Curtis is healthy and a growing boy! They told us he has big feet for his size so I know he is probably going to be tall like his daddy. God is just so good and I am thankful for all of His blessings in our life.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love his name - very cool. :)

Unknown said...

I love your shirt...that looks so comfy & you look adorable. And I love his name! Ben is my brother & grandfather, 2 of my very favorite people.