Hopefully you saw the previous post with our exciting news...we are expecting sweet baby Dove in March 2014. We are so excited and feel so blessed.
I was so excited about being able to do my weekly "bumpdate" because it will be fun to look back at all of the ways I have changed. I took pictures for weeks 10-12, but there is really no difference. I just love the chalkboard idea!
I feel like I am beginning to show a little more, but it might just be me being paranoid. I could have sworn my students were staring at my stomach yesterday. They probably think I am just getting fat! Ha!
Here is week 13~
How far along?: 13 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: Lemon
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs
The Bump: Growing slowly but surely. I think it looks like I'm packing on a few L-B's
Symptoms: Nothing major, just tired after getting home from work
Food Cravings: Carbs- bread, muffins, bagels (not good for the gaining weight thing)
Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Anything with lots of flavor makes me feel kind of sick
Sleep: About 8 hours!
What I miss: Not feeling fat
Weddings Rings On or Off: On
Any Names Picked Out Yet: YES! We have ideas for a boy and girl.
Gender Prediction: I think it's a boy.
Movement: Not any yet. I can't wait for that first time!
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing my normal clothes, but I'm loving my belly band for my pants.
Labor Signs: None.
Best Moment of the Week: Relaxing this weekend with my husband's family in Tennessee. We went to the first Tennessee game and enjoyed being in Knoxville.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Our 20 week appointment for the gender reveal!
Baby is the size of a: Lemon
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs
The Bump: Growing slowly but surely. I think it looks like I'm packing on a few L-B's
Symptoms: Nothing major, just tired after getting home from work
Food Cravings: Carbs- bread, muffins, bagels (not good for the gaining weight thing)
Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Anything with lots of flavor makes me feel kind of sick
Sleep: About 8 hours!
What I miss: Not feeling fat
Weddings Rings On or Off: On
Any Names Picked Out Yet: YES! We have ideas for a boy and girl.
Gender Prediction: I think it's a boy.
Movement: Not any yet. I can't wait for that first time!
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing my normal clothes, but I'm loving my belly band for my pants.
Labor Signs: None.
Best Moment of the Week: Relaxing this weekend with my husband's family in Tennessee. We went to the first Tennessee game and enjoyed being in Knoxville.
What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Our 20 week appointment for the gender reveal!


5 comments:
You are glowing and I am SO happy!!! XOXO
You look great! :)
Love the chalkboard idea! I saw the post on your mom's blog and headed right over here to see it for myself. Congrats to y'all! Can't wait for more 'bumpdates' over the next few months!
I can't wait to follow in your journey of sweet baby! You look wonderful!
Congrats! You look great:)
Post a Comment