My birthday (aka 4th of July) was such a fun day! I have always loved having my birthday on the 4th for so many reasons. It is the middle of summer, everyone is out of school and off of work, my dad always ran the Atlanta Peachtree Roadrace, wearing red white and blue, and we always made homemade ice cream. This year we were at the beach with friends, but it was filled with many great memories!
I woke up and started my day reading this verse. What an amazing reminder of God's grace and the promise He made to us! It made the rainy day a little easier.
The girls took me out for a manicure and pedicure. I chose OPI Big Apple Red.
They also made me a cake!
We ended the celebration with a night on the town. It was such a great day, and I'm so thankful for all of the people that made the special for me.
Love this beautiful sunset from the other night. God is so good!
Also, take a look at this sweet post on my mom's blog!

2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great birthday!
Happy belated birthday! I'm a new follower on your blog, but I have read your mom's for years! I too have little siblings adopted from China.
Can't wait to read more of your posts! :)
Post a Comment