Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Decor

We are definitely those people that start decorating for Christmas at the beginning of November. We love Christmas and want to enjoy our tree as long as possible. It was so much fun to decorate our house for the first time. We love our tree and how everything came together. We still need to decorate outside, but the inside is done!


I made the bow for our tree topper, and I love how it turned out! We got our 2012 ornament to remind us of our first Christmas in our home. We got our Christmas cards from Minted.com. I love them! If you still need to do that, here is a $25 off coupon! We also got some new soaps for the Christmas season. My favorite is the Winter Cranberry!

My parents also decorate early, so we were able to help them get everything up too!



1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

A beautiful start to a beautiful time of year!!! XXOXO