Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Weekend

Our weekend was great! 
We had a fun date night on Friday, complete with Thai food and a movie. Saturday, we woke up and made a delicious breakfast. We spent the morning relaxing and I made bows for our wreaths. We watched the last Tennessee game of the year (they won!!!) and then we headed to my parents for our big family Thanksgiving. It was so wonderful to spend time with family and eat more yummy food! Sunday we went to church and spent the afternoon watching football!






Back to school and work today, but I only have about 3 weeks until Christmas break! Christmas will be here before we know it! CRAZY!
Well, have a wonderful Monday, and make the most of this fresh start!




3 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

It was the best of holidays!!! LOVED having you all here!!! Your house is beautiful!!! XOXOXOXO

Katie said...

The house looks great with the wreaths on them! And how is The Bridge? I have put off reading it and I need to start reading it ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Yes do tell..How's The Bridge. Just finished Even Now and Ever After. Love her books but wish she did not always make me cry!
Joy