Today is a very special day because it is my sweet husbands birthday! I am so thankful for days like today when we can celebrate his life and focus on him. He is so amazing and I couldn't have dreamed of a better husband. He is my hero and my best friend!
Happy birthday sweet Josh! Thank you for loving me more each day, and thank you for always working to make our life better. You are my inspiration and are so perfect for me! Thank you for marrying me and making me happier each day. I am the most blessed wife in the world. I love you with all my heart and I think you're just the greatest!
Love forever and always,
Your little wife :)
Happy birthday sweet Josh! Thank you for loving me more each day, and thank you for always working to make our life better. You are my inspiration and are so perfect for me! Thank you for marrying me and making me happier each day. I am the most blessed wife in the world. I love you with all my heart and I think you're just the greatest!
Love forever and always,
Your little wife :)
1 comment:
Sweet. :) I hope he had a great day!
Post a Comment