I am happy to share with all of you that...
our family of 6 children will be changing to 7 children!!!
Yes, my parents are going back to China to adopt another little. They haven't been matched with a specific child yet, but that won't be far down the road!
For more details, travel over HERE!
Please be praying for my mom and dad as they are on another journey to China. Pray that He will fulfill all of the financial needs that come along with adoption and pray for the precious child God has picked out for our family!
Happy Friday!


3 comments:
SO excited to see the face of the one God already knows!!! XOXO I love you!!!
That's really exciting news! Off to visit your family's blog now! :)
Hi! I've been following
your website for a long time now and
finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter
Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great job!
my web-site ... Click here
Post a Comment