Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It has been a while since I have linked up with Jamie for WILW! 


I'm excited to share some awesome things with y'all today. I hope that all of you are having a great start to 2012, and I hope you are working hard at attaining your goals for the new year! We have a fresh start in front of us, so take advantage of it friends!

I'm loving my word for 2012...DEVOTION! After spending a lot of time praying that God would speak to me about what He wanted me to work on this year, He revealed this word to me. I realized that although I have a relationship with Jesus, it needs to be deeper and I long to do more for Him in 2012! By devoting more of my time to Him, He is able to do more in my life and teach me more than ever before! I hope that all of you can find a word to inspire you for 2012! You can go HERE if you want to read more about it!

 I'm loving how God is moving over at the Fearless Blog! Jessica, Jamie, Nicole and myself are finishing up the first series this week! Be sure to check it out if you're looking for some day to day inspiration and a way to grow in your relationship with Jesus!

  I'm loving that even though I didn't go to Passion 2012, I can watch it LIVE here: http://live.268generation.com/. Y'all, these speakers are incredible and you will definitely grow if you take a few minutes and listen to these live sessions. Jesus is just waiting for you to grab on to Him, and when you do He will make you whole! That is from Beth Moore's session Tuesday morning. She was incredible and definitely brought God's word to life!

I'm loving all of my recent Pinterest finds! Josh and I are moving back into our house soon and I have found so many ideas! I can't wait to set up an office in one of the bedrooms, and here are my inspiration pictures!


 What do all of these have in common? They are in front of a window! I love this and I think it would make sitting at a desk more fun! 

I'm loving our church! When we got married in May, we began praying that God would show us where He wanted us to go to church. We were members of BPBC but had not found our niche yet, and we didn't connect with this church. We decided to join the choir and also found a Sunday School class to attend. Since then, God has blessed us incredibly and we have made so many new friends! I'm going to be going to the women's bible study on Monday evenings soon with some of my new friends, and I'm so thrilled!
Here is our church!

I'm loving all of these bags that I have for sale! I am bag lover, but I have too many to store. I figured maybe some of my blog friends would like to take a look! There's Coach, Vera Bradley, and more available! Take a look :) You can go here: http://savsmilesblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/bag-and-accessory-sale.html

I'm loving that my sweet husband and I just shared our first Christmas as a married couple! We made so many great memories, and I am thankful for our families that we were able to spend time with. I could not ask for a better husband, and I'm more thankful for him each day!

Happy Wednesday friends!


7 comments:

Kit said...

You'd church sounds amazing...glad y'all found it!

Kristen said...

Love the office pins! I too love that they're in front of a window. :)

Anonymous said...

Love having my desk infront of the window.

lolly said...

Great Pinterest finds! That site makes me yearn for lots of money to buy a house and go crazy!

Always Learning said...

Love your passion for Jesus and growing closer to Him! Your church is beautiful. I, too have found that to enjoy a church, I must make the effort to get involved and serve. It makes all the difference instead of waiting for it to serve me.

Blessings,
Lori

Holly said...

I love the first office picture you posted, especially the curtains! Very pretty. :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love that first office!