Tuesday, November 29, 2011

So Thankful

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving for many reasons! The first being it was our first Thanksgiving as a married couple. It was so wonderful to be together as we visited our families. Being married is the best!
We were able to spend the first couple days with my family, and it was wonderful! It seemed like forever since I saw them last so it was great to be together. We helped decorate the Christmas tree, and we also had our family picture taken for our Christmas card! The food was delicious of course and the time spent together was priceless!
WP loved putting the ornaments up with his daddy~
 Next, we were off to my in-laws! We had Thanksgiving with them on Friday evening. It was perfect because we were finally hungry again after Thursday. We enjoyed a delicious dinner together and then we watched tons of home videos from Josh's past Christmases. It was so funny to see him as a little boy and then grow up into the person I know now. He has changed so much! Let me just say, he was a wild little boy! I'm afraid we will have our hands full one day. 

I am so thankful for my family and all the memories that were made! I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well, and now...
Countdown to Christmas!


7 comments:

Leslie said...

I love all of your sweet pictures! Glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving together!! Can't wait til Christmas.. the countdown is DEFINITELY on!! :)

xxooMonica said...

awh! it was my first Thanksgiving with my husband! it was wonderful!!! hehe. :) Counting down with you for Christmas!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

The BEST Thanksgiving ever!!! XOXO

Jamie said...

Sounds like y'all had a very happy Thanksgiving! I can't wait for Christmas either :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Josh !! :) I love you!

Janna Renee said...

Trying to squeeze all the family in on Thanksgiving is TOO much! Going to the in-laws on Friday was such a good idea!

Holly said...

Wow! Your Christmas tree is beautiful!