Monday, November 28, 2011

My Life...Up To Date

Well, I have a lot to catch you up on blog friends!
Guess what...My brother is home!!!
He is so sweet and is bundle of joy. He is very loving and is doing really well. He has gotten very comfortable with his new family and he loves his mommy and daddy very much! I am so thankful they were all home for Thanksgiving because I was able to spend a lot of time with them. Will Perry fits in perfectly, and I am forever thankful that God has blessed us with this sweet baby!




 Up next...Our Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! He looks like such a sweet little boy :)

Nicole said...

Your family is the sweetest. I need some more SJ love!!

... said...

Aw so exciting that he is here! :) Love the last photo! So darling!

Holly said...

I love the awesome sign you made, and your little brother is adorable, especially in the last photo! :)