Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WILW

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you're all having a great week. I know everyone is looking forward to the weekend...it's right around the corner!
Today I have so many thing wonderful things to talk about so I'm going to link up with JAMIE for WILW!
I'm loving...that my parents got their TA (travel approval) for Will's adoption! What does that mean??? They leave on 11/1/11 (Tuesday) and get to Will a week from TODAY! This was not expected what-so-ever so we are all thrilled. Since it's finally official, Will was given a picture of our family. He now knows that he's getting a mommy and a daddy! Here are some pictures my mom received from when he was given the picture. Get ready...they're precious!
 He's so happy~
 He was kissing his mommy~

I'm loving...the plans we have set for the weekend coming up! We are heading up to Tennessee with Zack, Jenn and my two nephews. We have never all gone to game together so I'm so excited! We are renting a van so we can ride together :) I can't wait to share pictures with you!

I'm loving...that I finally ordered an Erin Condren Planner! I know...I'm last on the bandwagon, but I couldn't justify spending $50 on a planner. Josh would have thought I was crazy if I asked him for that...BUT I found a coupon HERE for 50% off. THAT IS A GOOD DEAL! So, you better believe I purchased my planner right away!
I got this one in turquoise~
It should be here in a couple weeks!

I'm loving...The Fearless Blog! Jamie, Jessica, Nicole and myself started a new blog. We wanted girls to have a place to go and grow in their relationship with Christ in the blog world! We are given so much advice on cute clothes, hair and makeup tutorials, and so many other things, but there are not many blogs out there that allow you to have a quiet time each day with your true Father. Please go check it out by going to www.fearlessinhim.blogspot.com and become a follower! You can also click on the button on my sidebar! We are praying each and every day that God will use this to reach so many people, and we are praying He speaks through us in every single post! Thanks for supporting!!!

So there you have it! Lots of loves going on this week! Make sure to come back throughout the next couple weeks so you can keep up with my family while they're in China! 

Love y'all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you're loving today! Hope you have a wonderful day! Come say hi!

xoxo.

... said...

What an adorable little guy!! This is so amazing and makes my heart smile SO BIG!!! :)

Kit said...

So happy for your family

Kristin said...

Congratulations to your family!! That is majorly exciting news and those pictures are priceless. :)

jennhill96 said...

So happy for your family!! And love the Fearless blog... its so encouraging to hear from ladies your own age who love Jesus!!

Nicole said...

Oh man. Those pictures hit straight at my heart!!! I want to meet your sweet family. :)

Kristen said...

So much to be thankful for! I am so excited for your family to be bringing Will home so soon! And I love the Fearless blog!!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love those pictures of Will :) I pray that your parents have a safe trip to get him!